Unfortunately it appears as though your payment was declined. Here are the most common reasons this may have occurred:
- Your credit card company may have flagged the purchase as suspicious, and blocked the transaction. Please call the number on the back of your card if you think this may be the case.
- If using a debit card, your bank may have flagged this as suspicious behavior. Please contact you think this may be the case.
- Insufficient funds: Your credit card or account may have insufficient funds or otherwise be compromised.
We understand this can be very frustrating and suggest contacting your credit card company or bank to resolve the issue before trying again.
To Uninstall MapifyPro:
1. Navigate to your "Apps" tab in your online store admin area. It looks like this and can be found in the left sidebar:
2. Locate MapifyPro in your list of Apps, and you'll see a trash can icon to the right. It looks like this:
3. After you click that icon, you'll see a confirmation notice with a few optional fields. Complete them as you like, and click the "Uninstall" button to complete the uninstall process.
Sorry it didn't work out this time! We hope you can sort the issue and return to give MapifyPro another try! If we can be of any help, don't hesitate to get in touch.
—The MapifyPro Team